This online class seeks to clear up much of the confusion around sex and spirituality by exploring the deeper meaning and purpose of sex. The benefits could be a greater understanding of sex, clarity, cast-iron abstinence or mile high enjoyment.
Other areas we might touch upon, depending on the audience and if your mum is listening next door, could include:
- One, None or Many Partners?
- Who's Mr Right? Mr Byrite, Mr Sex Athlete, Mr Sexual Animal, Mr 90's Man (new age)?
- Relax, Don't Do It?
- To Come or Not to Come? The Sexual Energy Reservoir
- In, Out, Shake It All About?
- Once a day or every hour?
- Men vs Woman? Are they really different? Finally the Truth
- Sex and The Single Swami?
- Guru Sex - Good Idea or Bad Practice?
- Sex Clubs Which Masquerade as Spiritual Groups and vice-versa
- Sexual Paths To Enlightenment - Do They Exist?
- The Throbbing Pink Elephant in the Corner*
- And much, much, more serious subjects . . .
Please bring your intelligent questions and see if the Transmission does it's famous work of answering them before you even ask.
[Note: Certain parts of this event description have been censored to avoid an 18+ site rating ]
Book your online classes now at daveoshana.com. First come, first served. You will receive a helpful email about preparing for the class.
Please be aware that the Enlightenment Transmission is extremely powerful, so make sure you drink enough water and take a relaxed posture, preferably on your back with cushion under you head and knees.
Personal Organiser Note:
Confirmed future classes: 03 and 10 May more to come this season
Replays of all previous online classes are available upon request at daveoshana.com
Class Duration: 1 hour +
Price: 15€ via electronic bank transfer (suitable for Finnish bank account holders) (Paypal 16€ - an additional 1€ is added by Paypal's admin fee. Paypal button can be accessed from daveoshana.com bookings page)
But that are some practical details that you should test NOW, and well before class, to ensure that you are in the front row and comfortably tuned in. It's all rather simple. Even a Windows 98 user can tune in. And your PC probably has everything that you need if you have listened to music or watched film online.
You are recommended to install Firefox browser and Real_Alternative - if you have not installed them already. Install your embedded browser players only when your browser is closed.
1. You need a media player (see list below). Install them all or find alternatives
2. Only if you don't have one already, you need to register a username account with daveoshana.com (free and simple)
3. Activate your account via the account activation email link (check your spam box or use the contact form if you don't receive one)
4. Test the media players, to see if you can hear whatever is playing now (probably the most recent AUDIOcast)
5. Be logged in 1 hour before class when we switch audio streams and see which player plays best.
6. Get a tall drink. Relax and listen. You're in!
Embedded Media Players
We recommend Firefox browser and have had good results with light non-commercial players like QuickTime Alternative and Real_Alternative.
You can also use Windows Media Player, QuickTime and Real Player for live classes. It seems that different people have different results with the various media players.
Installation note: you have to completely close all of your your internet browser windows *before* installing a player.
Alternative Media Players
The following non-commercial media players may work better than the commercial originals. They are light, tight and fit - and don't install rubbish.
QuickTime Alternative and Real_Alternative
Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
WMP for MAC
Quicktime Player - reportedly Windows QT only works with live stream, not 24 hour broadcast
Windows Real Player (might not work in Internet Explorer)
MAC Real Player
Linux Real Player
Old PC, Windows NT4.0 / 98 / ME / 2000
Real Player, Gold 10.5
Dave Oshana is a spiritual teacher and guarantees Nothing-ness - lots of it. Oshana teaches a fully comprehensive belief-free results-based spiritual system which involves direct experience and practical living.
* Throbbing Pink Elephant in the Corner - is an English euphemism for the subject which no-one wants to discuss but everyone knows is there