Enter Reality. Know for yourself. Directly access and experientially explore the phenomenon of the present moment. Intimately encounter the structure of Life. Journey further than any mystical text, ancient or modern.
Appreciate a new vista of understanding with spiritual teacher, Dave Oshana, sharing his uniquely expressed and rarely revealed enlightened perspective.
An overwhelming cacophony of pithy, aphoristic insights, more than enough to chew on, including:
- Catch and appreciate every moment.
- Synchronise with the refresh rate of life.
- Every ending is a happy ending.
- Death is a release into an updated, recalibrated, optimised new version of you.
- Actual death does not exist. No thing actually exists. Death is virtual and relative to the previous illusory moment.
- When Jesus declared “It is done!” it was not the end but yet another new beginning.
- If you blink then you will miss it: the Creation is recreated billions of times per second.
- Only the Ego resists change because change necessarily involves death.
- Death is the necessary precondition for new life. No thing can be destroyed but only reformed. A space has to be vacated for a new creation to appear.