* Video Replay possible. Book by email or use contact-form for details with your times of availability *
Use triggers to unhook yourself and others, enjoying unavoidable psychological discomfort together and dismantle internal mechanisms of control.
"Sunday's talk was informative on a sensational level, honest, direct and to the point."
Why do good intentions generally go wrong? Because of social conditioning, which is almost always improper.
Instead of manipulating, exploiting, and/or avoiding each other, how about using each other for mutually beneficial outcomes—such as personal freedom, liberation and communal well-being? Why not turn the social conditioning against itself to reveal itself, and allow the healthy part of you (which exists inside your body) to free itself, and thereby others?
- Instead of reinforcing social conditioning every time you interact with others, use others to decondition yourself.
- Instead of helping others in an attempt to lose the self that you have already lost, use others to lose the stuff that you should never have taken on.
- Instead of allowing others to use you to reinforce their conditioned self, direct them to use you to loosen it.
- Use “triggers” to unhook yourself.
- Enjoy unavoidable psychological discomfort together as a way to dismantle internal mechanism of control.
- Clear up ancient familial/ancestral psychological patterns by conscious, loving interaction that “triggers” old stuff to come up and out.
Note: Conditioned Self a.k.a. False Identity, Ego
Simply book now to receive advanced orientation advice.
Join us live online for the current event (or else request a replay by sending a direct email or contact us).
Enlightenment Transmission Videos